Padstow 4.5KW Enamelled Multifuel Stove Cornish in Cream
This attractive 4.5Kw multifuel stove has a cast lining, airwash system, single door, airflow controls and brass fittings.
This powerful stove unit has optional top or rear flue exits and is supplied with a 5 inch diameter flue connector, a multifuel grate, an ashpan tool and a user manual.
This multifuel stove combines traditional looks with cutting edge wood burning technology.
- Slow combustion multifuel/wood-burning stove
- Air wash system and secondary burn. Controlled Burn Rate
- Solid cast build construction. Overnight Burning Facility.
- Unique External Riddling System allows ashes to be riddled without opening the door.
- Fits a standard 16 inch opening
- Fitted with German made "SCHOTT" brand high temperature glass.
- Large top plate, Adjustable legs for uneven surfaces.
- Built-in ashpan for easy removal of ashes
- 5 inch top or rear flue connection (flue pipe is not supplied)
- Stoves are supplied in purpose made wooden crates pre-assembled apart from legs and flue connector
- Includes ash tray and handle, cast Iron lining, flue connector
- CE APPROVED - CE Certified to EN13240
Width 375mm, Height 535mm, Depth 320mm
We currently do not sell the cream coloured enamel flue pipe. These can be purchased via the Internet. We believe the black enamel flue as illustrated in the picture compliments the stove and it can be purchased separately from this site.
This is a free 2 man delivery due to the weight. The couriers will call to book in the delivery which takes 2 to 5 working days.
All stoves are handmade and are enameled by hand as a consequence may have small chips and abrasions. This is typical of a handmade enamel stove and adds to the character. Any large chips must be reported to us on delivery.