Chianti 4.5 KW Multifuel Stove Enamelled in Superb & Unique Aubergine Colour New for 2016
This attractive 4.5 Kw multifuel stove has a cast lining, airwash system, single door and airflow controls and has brass fittings.
This stove has optional top or rear flue exits and is supplied with a 5" diameter flue connector. A multifuel grate, ashpan tool and user manual are also supplied with the stove.
This powerful unit has a traditional look combined with the latest Wood Burning Technology.
- Slow combustion multifuel/wood-burning stove
- Air wash system and secondary burn. Controlled Burn Rate
- Solid cast build construction. Overnight Burning Facility.
- Unique External Riddling System allows ashes to be riddled without opening the door.
- Fits a standard 16 inch opening
- Fitted with German made "SCHOTT" brand high temperature glass
- Large top plate, Adjustable legs for unlevel surfaces.
- Built-in ashpan for easy removal of ashes
- 5 inch top or rear flue connection (flue pipe is not supplied)
- Stoves are supplied in purpose made wooden crates pre-assembled apart from legs and flue connector.
- Includes ash tray and handle, cast iron lining and flue connector.
- CE APPROVED - CE Certified to EN13240
Width 375 mm, Height 535 mm, Depth 320 mm.
Weight 53 Kg
We currently do not sell the wine coloured enamel flue pipe. These can be sourced on the Internet, we believe the black enamel stove as illustrated in the picture compliments the stove and can be purchased separately from this website.
Please note we operate a FREE ECONOMY 2 man delivery service due to the weight. The couriers will call to book in the delivery which takes 2 to 5 working days.
Please note all stoves are handmade and may have small chips and imperfections. This is a characteristic of the stove and adds to its charm. However, any large chips must be reported upon delivery.